hol up

Two thousand fifteen, I might say a not-so-great year for me so yeah. It's just another year which I got an examination to score and stuff. I supposed that I should act more like a teenage girl this year but it doesn't seem so. Well, believe me when I said, I'm fifteen. Sometimes, I do question myself, when will I ever grow up? I'm still sloppy and messy and clumsy. I still went around my friends, being as childish as I really am. Sometimes I reckon they must be annoyed with me being so goddamn childish.

My third year in school is not that great even though I'm not a junior anymore. Third year is just a plain usual year that I faced. Nothing to fancies EXCEPT the examination. So, next year is gonna be my fourth year in school. New subjects, challenging i guess. Physics, Chemistry and Addmaths. Oh oh I forgot Biology. Well, I don't believe  that I'm gonna turns 16 in a few months away. It felt like yesterday, when I first stepped my feet into my high school. In the blink of an eye, it's already my fourth year! But why my height still doesn't reach 150cm? I feel like a little kid when everyone in my primary has gone through puberty. Everyone gets taller and prettier and smarter. Subjective huh.

Okay maybe we should stop. Let's talk about my holidays. There's not much to talk about actually. I wake up in the morning to pray then I go back to sleep which is not good actually. I wake up again at 7;30 in the morning and cleans up my bed and eats my breakfast which my dad bought before he went to work while watching some boring programs on television or some interesting shows from my iPad. After I finished my breakfast, I'll go and check if there's any clothes that my mom washes in the morning. So yeah, I got to sidai the clothes while listening to my Passenger's playlist or Kpop playlist. That's so me. After that, I went to my room and watches some Korean dramas or shows or any korean stuff. May be Harry Potter or anything involves MOVIES. Just lazing around and stuff. But not on Mondays because on Mondays, i'll sweep the house's floor, clean the kitchen, bathroom and our front part of the house. When the clock shows 11;30 in the afternoon, I'll wake my brother from his not-so beauty sleep and ask him to buy 'lauk' for our lunch. My dad would've gave him money to buy the foods. So then, I went to the kitchen and 'masak nasi' using rice cooker of course. That's my ultimate talent you know. After that, I continue lazing around with my devices. So not healthy. Please do not do this at home. In the first week of holidays, I work out in the morning. But it just lasts for a week. Back to the track! And yeah sometimes  I do study in the evening. But most of the time, I just laze around. 

That's the main reason why my weight increased rapidly during this holidays. It is so disappointing. Because the last few months, i've been trying hard to be as healthy as other people. But I failed. Nevermind. 

So, my wish for 2016 is that to grow up beautifully next year. Spiritually, physically and emotionally grown up. Hopes my academics is fine next year because I know it's gonna be a tough year.